I already know I’ll be stuffing my face with deliciousness this month, because it’s what I do best.
But I have a few other things in mind that I’d like to shoot for too.
- Work back up to my regularly scheduled running program. What does that entail? 3-4 runs each week, slow and easy, 4 miles and under. Incorporate long runs back into my rotation by the end of the month. Review Anatomy of a Runner.
- Sign up for a Fall half-marathon (it’ll be my first!), and find a training plan.
- Start putting together Shutterfly photo book project.
- Explore two new recipes and new healthy snacks.
- Help a friend set up their Etsy shop.
- Get more involved with a cause I believe in.
What are your goals for July?